Printing and Imaging Tweets - we love 'em!

As an active blogger for quite a few years now, I know how it can be somewhat painful to go back and read old posts. Sometimes they are naive, other times they include embarrassing writing glitches, and overall, truth be told, once in awhile, you just sound dumb!

But the historic value cannot be denied, and most often I do relish the fact that I've logged my own thinking and observations from the time, as well as industry direction (including references).

So case in point - here we are, about three-and-a-half years since I posed the question, "Do we need printer industry tweets?" and while my post from November 2009 includes ALL the aforementioned problems, I am picking it up again. And I plan to highlight some of those very best and active tweeters in our biz in coming weeks and months.

To start, here's one with some stakes (i.e.prizes!). Memjet (see below) is racing towards 1,000 Twitter followers, and I am encouraging my readers to get in the game!

That is @memjet - on their way to four figures of followers, and beyond! And stay tuned for more great Twitter efforts from our industry...






Comments