Scouring the Web for more on the HP OJ Pro K5400dn

I continue to receive hundreds of visitors each day looking for more information on the HP OfficeJet Pro K5400dn color inkjet printer, the product HP and Staples are offering to US buyers for the compelling price of $199.98. Due to its "newness" and the exclusive HP (NYSE HPQ) arrangement with Staples (NASDAQ SPLS), reviews and other product information are scarce, so I've been doing my best to provide a clearing house of links to information I can find.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the K5400 series of printers is designed to replace the venerable K550 family of inkjet printers, but like its predecessors, it's positioned as a cost-effective alternative to color laser printers. None other than HP, at the The HP LaserJet blog by Vince Ferraro, offers a comparison between the K550 and color lasers, from January of this year. HP should know as they lead the market in both categories.

Comments