Still out here - and like many, loving the AI Chat tools

 I am still here, still making observations, and it is time I picked up the old blog again. And my work with the currently available AI tools deserves some posting, so stay tuned.

Just to make it clear, one thing that I must say really bores me these days is the printer industry. It was good to me for decades and I am not turning on it, just ignoring it. Hope that's ok?

From the AI front, I am beginning my new run here by highlighting a recent (early April 2023) article from Audubon about using ChatGPT to help identify birds. Take a look and I will come back with some examples of my experimenting with similar goals in mind...

https://www.audubon.org/news/can-new-ai-chatbots-chatgpt-help-you-identify-birds


Comments

Amy said…
Imagine my surprise when my RSS feed showed a post from you! Hope all is well.
Jim Lyons said…
I'm alright and really retired. How fun to hear from you!