My 12th Anniversary on Blogspot





Being someone who is tuned in to timelines and history, I like LinkedIn for its emphasis on anniversaries. While they seem to come along more frequently these days (!), it's nice to hear from friends and contacts who are prompted to "like" or send a note when one of my anniversaries comes up. (It's also a good way to get a reminder that perhaps the old LinkedIn profile is, yes, a little old - anniversaries don't count when they're for jobs or other endeavors that are no longer active, in my opinion anyway.)



This month (January 2018) it happens to be my 12th anniversary of beginning to blog on "Blogspot", i.e. right here! While I have experimented with Medium and other platforms I keep coming back to "old reliable", so the anniversary is valid and any and all likes and comments are appreciated!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats, Jim!!