Graham Nash exhibit coming soon to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

"Got to get back" - to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and their Graham Nash exhibit, opening in October
My July Observations were dedicated to a Graham Nash concert I had seen over the summer (see "CSNY and Printing"), and the connections that Nash has to high-quality fine-arts printing pioneered by a company he helped form in the 1990s, Nash Editions.

Since my post from a couple of months ago, when I promised more about the story in a future Observations, some great news! Starting on October 17, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland will feature a Graham Nash exhibit. "Graham Nash: Touching the Flame" will feature, according to the Hall's website:
Pieces from Nash's heroes and inspirations – the Beatles, the Everly Brothers, Elvis Presley, the Beach Boys, Buddy Holly and Duane Allman – and treasures from his time with the Hollies and Crosby, Stills and Nash come to life as Nash reflects on the visceral and profound impact of the music and world events on him and those around him.
See more - and for now, I imagine my newly made friends at Nash Exhibits are mighty busy getting the show ready, so I will wish them the best and start working on arraninging my trip to Cleveland!


Comments