HP Industry Analyst Summit is a wrap for 2014


As the week closes and I find myself back in the "friendly confines" of my Boise home and office, my mind is still racing with everything seen and discussed during the three days, March 4-6, 2014, at the HP Industry Analyst Summit in Boston.

I find myself recalling CEO Meg Whitman's answer to a question during the first morning's "all hands" session regarding her tenure at eBay and what she learned that she is applying at HP. The first of two big lesson was the importance of Small and Medium Business, both to the economy at large and to HP's business. The second was the critical importance of community. And as I reflect on the sights, sounds, and relationships in Boston these previous three days I realize it was truly a community gathering in the physical sense, and something I will think back upon as the coming days and weeks offer more in the way of virtual community.

Thanks HP!

Comments