A fun one - 50 Marketing Leaders Over 50

Here's a fun one! I am honored by being included in the "50 Marketing Leaders Over 50 You Should Know" list, as compiled earlier this year by Alan See, and featured in the May issue of Global CMO - The Magazine.

Alan describes how he came up with the idea for the list as follows:

"Let’s recognize that age has little to do with ability. You’re never too young or too old if you’ve got talent. In the marketing world, Advertising Age and Direct Marketing News have their 40 under 40 lists. Forbes has their 30 under 30. This blog post counterbalances with 50 who are over 50 because to my knowledge a list of this nature has never been published."

So as I just as I read in Marketwatch, economic shifts in the dining-out business have a dearth of younger customers, with boomers and retirees keeping restaurants alive. Thus, I am proposing a dinner out on the town to celebrate my place on the list!

And for interested readers, I would be pleased if you took a look!

Comments