New Year's "Resolutions"

I apologize for being a blogger blogging about blogging, but every once in awhile I need to be indulged!

First, my first "resolution" to be announced for the New Year of 2009 is my blog/domain name redirection issue has been fixed, after a troublesome week. So those of you who arrive here by typing in the URL "jimlyonsobservations.com" will now once again succeed in getting to Jim Lyons Observations. Thanks to my domain host, MelbourneIT.com.au, for resolving the redirection issue that had come undone based on my old solution. (Typing in the full URL, "jimlyonsobservations.blogspot.com", has always worked.)

Second, the first full week of January means CES, the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, and I will be making my semi-regular journey there later this week. Tying it back to resolutions, I'm resolving to do more with Twitter in 2009, so I will be "tweeting" from the show, if you'd like to follow me.

Comments