Conference networking as a human biological need

"Conference networking as a human biological need"

I’ll beg my readers’ pardon for postponing the blog posts covering the Lyra Symposium’s last afternoon of sessions until tomorrow (Pacific Time). My enthusiasm for networking (after all what’s a conference really for?) overtook my blogging responsibilities during the final breaks of the show, and with no connectivity in the ballroom, I ran out of time to craft and post during our final day. I am sure you will forgive me, and come back tomorrow (Thursday) for the final posts from the Symposium.

As far as some "virtual networking" check out my colleague’s posts from the conference – Greg Walters at Death of the Copier, Rob Sethre (a Symposium Wall Street Panelist) at The Woodford Group blog, and Photizo Group marketing VP Matt Zimmer at Printer Industry News.

Comments