Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thanks Databazaar Blog Printer Pundit Week

and Welcome Databazaar Readers!

I am proud to be a participant in "Printer Pundit Week" over at the Databazaar Blog, which has been on my blogroll for some time. My friends there continue to do a great job as part of our Printer Blog Community -- a very exclusive but growing group!

I'll republish my interview here in a day or two, but for now encourage you to read what I have to say at "Industry Expert Jim Lyons Discusses HP, its Competitors, and the Future of Printing". And if you're coming from over there, to my blog, welcome! Please have a look around Jim Lyons Observations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

Printer Ink Rap video said...

Thanks for this!
Here is one fun resource- Printer Ink Rap by the Cartridge Heads about the price of ink cartridges.
http://www.youtube.com/v/dlq8UcIONpU&hl=en&fs=1