Buyers want the HP OJ Pro K5400DN inkjet printer!


I've posted every day since Friday about the new HP OfficeJet Pro K5400DN inkjet printer, the printer manufactured by HP (NYSE HPQ) and sold by Staples (NASDAQ SPLS) (in an exclusive arrangement) just available at the great price of $199.98.

While this is a news-and-analysis blog I felt I owed my readers some guidance, especially since I was the only English-language web site that came up when Googling for "HP OJ Pro K5400DN inkjet printer"! I have tried to provide a service by helping people that found my blog at least get to some minimal spec-and-review type info on the printer.

Potential buyers have FLOCKED to my blog, about 500 since my first post on Friday, seeking information. Thanks readers and hope you got some help! I'll continue to follow the saga!

Comments