Berg Little Printer ships - as gadget creep sets in!


I was pleased, though a bit panicked, to get an email that the Berg Little Printer I had on order was preparing to ship. I've followed the progress of this Social  Media hard copy device since its announcement just about a year ago, through its social media honeymoon (see "Lessons from the Little Printer that went viral"), and shipment delays that are nearly inevitable in getting a brand new product (solution, more accurately) into the market.

Having the printer on order for some time, I was anxious to give it a try, but the panic I mentioned above came from a bit of "gadget fatigue" I've been suffering lately. To give these new toys a real try, they need to be integrated into one's life, which I've done with many of the recent iPhones, iPads, Kindles, a Nexus 7, and even my Nest thermostat! (Readers may remember I'd held off on the iPhone 5, until breaking down over Black Friday's refurb deal!).

So, delivery on the Little Printer was postponed - cancelled actually. The customer service was very competent and friendly, and I look forward to getting back on the Little Printer horse early in 2013!

Comments