HP's World Series TV Commercial - From their Get Real campaign "I Put a Spell on You" is captivating!!!

For those of you watching the World Series (yay, Nats, and great effort, Astros) an interesting and, for me at least, a very captivating ad came through the clutter. It features the mesmerizing "I Put a Spell on You" soundtrack over typical scenes from a digital lifestyle, with text that leads one to think that the purely screen-oriented culture is lacking. What we really need is physical world stuff, printed on HP printers of course, to go along with the lifestyle (important to remember it is our ever-present digital content is what feeds it.) 

I am mixed on this conclusion, but think the commercial itself really works in delivering the message. I dare readers to not find it captivating, as I did!

                   
  

Comments