Printing from a bank web site - pretty important!

My primary bank has recently upgraded their website, one I've depended on for many years now. There are some new things to learn, but overall, I like the look and feel, and after several months, I am still finding new features I like. And here's one I just was reminded about, via this popup (see screenshot above) - printing! When it comes to financial info, we clearly need hardcopy fairly frequently, and kudos to my bank for seeing the wisdom of making it efficient and easy.

Comments

fortboise said…
"When it comes to financial info, we clearly need hardcopy fairly frequently..."

Really? Almost all of our accounts have e-statements (and/or e-billing), and I mostly don't have occasion to commit PDFs to paper any more.
Jim Lyons said…
Great point. I guess my defense would be that "fairly frequently" is a relative term, so in our case I am guessing that's an average of once a year, maybe at tax time or if there's a reconciliation issue of some kind that is aided by having something that can be marked up. But as far as archiving, never.