Great discovering two mobile-print-related "little things"

In keeping with the Holiday Season and remembering to appreciate the "little things", I have two to report here. In addition, they give me a chance to whip up a Christmas Eve post and wish "Happy Holidays" to my readers!

Having a little extra "play time" during this season is always appreciated, and these days (for me anyway) that seems to include learning (or re-learning) some of the ins and outs associated with my fleet of mobile gadgets.
Yes, that's a "Print" button in the lower left part of this Mercury iOS Browser screen shot

Discovery #1 - One of the iOS apps which I have downloaded and enjoyed using is the free Mercury Browser by iLegendSoft. Positioned as "the fast Web browser for iOS", and its "rich feature set includes themes, downloading, printing, fullscreen browsing, file sharing, adblock, tabs, multi touch geatures, user agent switcher, private browsing, passcode lock, save page, Facebook/Twitter integration and a lot more." And yes, that's my emphasis, on PRINTING!

Discovery #2 - So how to test? I currently didn't have an AirPrint device on my home WiFi network, but guess what? My LaserJet P1102w becomes an AirPrint printer, via the current firmware upgrade. Thanks HP!!! (And thanks to Sam Costello, at About.com and their Apple iPhone/iPad section, for his extensive November 2012 guide, "What Printers Are AirPrint Compatible?")

And with that, one more Happy Holidays shout-out to all my friends and readers!!!

Comments