Entrepreneur Symposium tonight - still time to attend!

I generally save my blog posts for printing and imaging stories of national or international scope, but this one concerns a more general topic that is also a bit more local in nature.

Friends and readers know of my interest in entrepreneurship, as well as the fact I have, for the past six years, been  fortunate enough to teach marketing and economics to undergrads and MBA students for the University of Phoenix, some online and some locally, here at our Idaho Campus in Meridian.

Tonight, an esteemed faculty colleague, supported by the outstanding staff at University of Phoenix, is putting on a forum which will include experiences from some of our area's most accomplished entrepreneurs, as well as from a few who are just getting started.

Space is limited, but I am told there is still room for a few more attendees from the community, and the event is FREE! Hope to see you there - I can't wait!

RSVP - http://uopxidaho.eventbrite.com 

Comments