Google Squared Demo


Thanks to @EricSchonfeld at techcrunch.com, I gave Google Squared a quick try. See Eric's piece ("Google Squared Goes Live, Puts Web Search into a Spreadsheet") for the background on this latest Google innovation.

Doing an industry-specific trial run I wanted to see what it could put together on Managed Print Services. (See screen shot.) Being a "Google Labs" project, we tolerate it being somewhat crude and unpredictable (like, what's the frequency, Kenneth?), but on the other hand, one can see the future from here!

Comments

Unknown said…
Google Squared appears to be similar to my patent application:

Frankly, I am getting a Déjà vu effect while going through the “Google Squared” application because it appears to be very similar in function to my United States patent application which was filed on April 12, 2007 and as publicly disclosed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on October 16, 2008, when the patent application was published.

My patent application is titled as “Method And System For Research Using Computer Based Simultaneous Comparison And Contrasting Of A Multiplicity Of Subjects Having Specific Attributes Within Specific Contexts” bearing Document Number “20080256023” and Inventor name “Nair Satheesh” which may be viewed at http://patft.uspto.gov/ upon Patent Applications: Quick Search.

Google Squared appears to be using at least some if not many of the same methods and systems as set forth by me more than two years ago in my patent application. In fact there are many more methods and systems disclosed in my patent application which I believe will help resolve certain inaccuracies found in current Google Squared application.

I have issued legal notices to Google through my Patent Attorney in the US but Google has not responded yet to any of my notices.