Entrepreneurs and public relations

OK, readers, here's another one that's not a specific printer-related post but still very interesting (I allow myself about one a month).

In the interest of the positioning of Jim Lyons Observations (this blog) as the "printer product manager's personal notebook", I occasionally note the more general goings-on that catch my attention and that I (or my readers, who if they're reading on a regular basis, share my interests) may want to reference in the future. And any good printer product manager is at least a major part both entrepreneur and public relations practitioner, so here goes.

Guy Kawasaki's post, "The Wall Street Journal Lesson", caught my eye. Guy references a Wall Street Journal post by Wendy Bounds on "top entrepreneurial blogs", that he then followed up on, leading to a second WSJ post, "Anti-Social Aggregator? ‘AllTop’ Lists Any Story, Not Just Popular Ones".

All worthwhile reading, and also worthy of a page for posterity in the "printer product manager's personal notebook".

Comments

sallreen said…
Public relations serve as the voice and public image of your company to the marketplace, media, and most of all, to potential consumers. This is especially important for small businesses and entrepreneurs because it gives them exposure to tell the company's story and what they are trying to market.
-----------------------
Sally
Viral Marketing